Learning (advanced) C++ -Websites

Juha Kettunen

Hi

Do you know any websites I could study to become better c++ coder? If you
know a good one -more like a advanced C++- either C++ or std, and you would
post it here, I think many people would be glad to put it to favourites (at
least me!)! Anything regarding C++ ... or even object oriented programming
(C++ is OOP)...

I've got Bjorne's book, but its always better to get more...

A good idea...?

Juha Kettunen

Martin Magnusson said:
The C++ FAQ Lite is a good starting point:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

thanks.

I looked the site, and it is translated to many languages, but not in
Finnish yet. Would it be a good idea if I would translate it to Finnish :)?
(I am a finnish)...hmmm not sure yet, but just pondering ... I think I would
be able to do it.

On the other hand, most (almost all young) of finnish people (especially
programmers) understand english anyway ... so is there really a point to do
that kind of translation...

Stone Lan

do it,and you would do good for your people.
Juha Kettunen said:
thanks.

I looked the site, and it is translated to many languages, but not in
Finnish yet. Would it be a good idea if I would translate it to Finnish :)?
(I am a finnish)...hmmm not sure yet, but just pondering ... I think I would
be able to do it.

On the other hand, most (almost all young) of finnish people (especially
programmers) understand english anyway ... so is there really a point to do
that kind of translation...

Stephen Tyndall

Juha Kettunen said:
Hi

Do you know any websites I could study to become better c++ coder? If you
know a good one -more like a advanced C++- either C++ or std, and you would
post it here, I think many people would be glad to put it to favourites (at
least me!)! Anything regarding C++ ... or even object oriented programming
(C++ is OOP)...

I've got Bjorne's book, but its always better to get more...

A good idea...?

An older post (from 7/6/2004) on this newsgroup called "A giant list of
resources for C++ programmers" (by me!) has a list of websites you might
want to try.