    (C++ is OOP)...

    I've got Bjorne's book, but its always better to get more...

    A good idea...?

    Juha Kettunen, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Martin Magnusson, Jul 16, 2004

  3. "Martin Magnusson" <> wrote in message
    > Juha Kettunen wrote:
    > > Do you know any websites I could study to become better c++ coder?

    > The C++ FAQ Lite is a good starting point:
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    thanks.

    I looked the site, and it is translated to many languages, but not in
    Finnish yet. Would it be a good idea if I would translate it to Finnish :)?
    (I am a finnish)...hmmm not sure yet, but just pondering ... I think I would
    be able to do it.

    On the other hand, most (almost all young) of finnish people (especially
    programmers) understand english anyway ... so is there really a point to do
    that kind of translation...

    Juha Kettunen, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Juha Kettunen

    Stone Lan Guest

    do it,and you would do good for your people.
    "Juha Kettunen" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ
    :qLOJc.57$...

    > "Martin Magnusson" <> wrote in message
    > > Juha Kettunen wrote:
    > > > Do you know any websites I could study to become better c++ coder?

    > > The C++ FAQ Lite is a good starting point:
    > > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    > thanks.
    >
    > I looked the site, and it is translated to many languages, but not in
    > Finnish yet. Would it be a good idea if I would translate it to Finnish

    :)?

    Stone Lan, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Juha Kettunen

    Stone Lan Guest

    you know it best :)
    "Juha Kettunen" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ
    :TcSJc.322$...

    Stone Lan, Jul 16, 2004

    Juha Kettunen, Jul 16, 2004
  7. "Stone Lan" <> wrote in message
    > you know it best :)

    hmmm ... not so sure ...

    Juha Kettunen, Jul 16, 2004
  8. "Juha Kettunen" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Do you know any websites I could study to become better c++ coder? If you
    > know a good one -more like a advanced C++- either C++ or std, and you

    would
    > post it here, I think many people would be glad to put it to favourites

    (at
    > least me!)! Anything regarding C++ ... or even object oriented programming
    > (C++ is OOP)...
    >
    > I've got Bjorne's book, but its always better to get more...
    >
    > A good idea...?

    An older post (from 7/6/2004) on this newsgroup called "A giant list of
    resources for C++ programmers" (by me!) has a list of websites you might
    want to try.

    Stephen Tyndall, Jul 16, 2004