    i want to learn c lang ,i know the syntax and constraints of
    language . But i want to program here can i get programming question?
    can any one help in this
    anil, Sep 30, 2007

  2. anil

    santosh Guest

    anil wrote:

    > hi all
    >
    > i want to learn c lang ,i know the syntax and constraints of
    > language . But i want to program here can i get programming question?
    > can any one help in this

    See this site for examples:

    <http://www.snippets.org/>

    See also:

    Steve Summit's C notes:
    <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/cclass/>

    Also he maintains the very useful C FAQ:
    <http://www.c-faq.com/>

    There's also a clc "wiki":
    <http://clc-wiki.net/>
    santosh, Sep 30, 2007

  3. anil

    Tor Rustad Guest

    anil wrote:

    > hi all
    >
    > i want to learn c lang ,i know the syntax and constraints of
    > language . But i want to program here can i get programming question?
    > can any one help in this

    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++

    --
    Tor <torust [at] online [dot] no>

    "To this day, many C programmers believe that 'strong typing' just means
    pounding extra hard on the keyboard"
    Tor Rustad, Sep 30, 2007