Letter Never Sent

Joy Beeson

But it's a little less off-topic here than it would have been on _How
to Make Sewing Patterns_.

[redacted] My favorite site is www.muumuufactory.com .

It's a good thing I don't want a muumuu -- the site is emphatic about
not wanting my business.

I could put up with demanding that I install Flash to look at still
photographs -- but making it impossible to open the descriptions of
products in tabs so that I can compare them is an absolute
deal-breaker. I was sufficiently annoyed that I was tempted
to copy one of their "protected" photographs and e-mail it back to
them!

Zach

--
Joy Beeson