Letter Never Sent

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Joy Beeson, May 25, 2012.

  1. Joy Beeson

    Joy Beeson Guest

    But it's a little less off-topic here than it would have been on _How
    to Make Sewing Patterns_.

    On 5/15/12 1:23 PM, [redacted] wrote:

    > [redacted] My favorite site is www.muumuufactory.com .

    It's a good thing I don't want a muumuu -- the site is emphatic about
    not wanting my business.

    I could put up with demanding that I install Flash to look at still
    photographs -- but making it impossible to open the descriptions of
    products in tabs so that I can compare them is an absolute
    deal-breaker. I was sufficiently annoyed that I was tempted
    to copy one of their "protected" photographs and e-mail it back to
    them!

    --
    Joy Beeson
    http://www.debeeson.net/LakeCam/LakeCam.html
    Joy Beeson, May 25, 2012

  2. Joy Beeson

    Zach Guest

    "Joy Beeson" <> wrote in message

    > But it's a little less off-topic here than it would have been on _How
    > to Make Sewing Patterns_.
    >
    > On 5/15/12 1:23 PM, [redacted] wrote:
    >
    >> [redacted] My favorite site is www.muumuufactory.com .

    > It's a good thing I don't want a muumuu -- the site is emphatic about
    > not wanting my business.
    >
    > I could put up with demanding that I install Flash to look at still
    > photographs -- but making it impossible to open the descriptions of
    > products in tabs so that I can compare them is an absolute
    > deal-breaker. I was sufficiently annoyed that I was tempted
    > to copy one of their "protected" photographs and e-mail it back to
    > them!
    >
    > --
    > Joy Beeson
    > http://www.debeeson.net/LakeCam/LakeCam.html