    He does not post from home, durning non working hours.

    This means he is just a plain thief,
    a criminal.
    Fortissimo GUI, Aug 16, 2008

  2. Fortissimo GUI

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Fortissimo GUI wrote:
    > Lew is stealing thousands of dollars monthly from his employer.
    >
    > He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    > to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    > necessary for his job.
    >
    > This can be confirmed by doing a simple Google search
    > on his patterns of posting.
    >
    > He does not post from home, durning non working hours.
    >
    > This means he is just a plain thief,
    > a criminal.

    Hello NewsMaestro !

    I wish I could say that it was nice to so you again, but
    unfortunately not !

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 16, 2008

  3. Fortissimo GUI

    EJP Guest

    Fortissimo GUI wrote:

    Before you post libels about other people you need to consider a few
    obvious possibilities that you clearly have not:

    (a) he doesn't work 9-5
    (b) he is self-employed
    (c) he is employed part-time and these activities are done in his own time
    (d) he is paid to post
    (e) he is unemployed

    and

    (f) even if everything you say was true it is a tort, not a criminal offence

    and of course

    (g) it is none of your damned business
    EJP, Aug 16, 2008
  4. Fortissimo GUI

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    "Chronic Philharmonic" <> wrote in combination
    existence:biGpk.69$Ro1.43@trnddc04...

    > "Fortissimo GUI" <> wrote in message
    >> Lew is stealing thousands of dollars monthly from his employer.
    >>
    >> He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    >> to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    >> necessary for his job.
    >>
    >> This can be confirmed by doing a simple Google search
    >> on his patterns of posting.
    >>
    >> He does not post from home, durning non working hours.
    >>
    >> This means he is just a plain thief,
    >> a criminal.

    > Why are you obsessed with Lew? Did he embarrass you with his knowledge
    > and/or your lack of it?

    Just checking.

    A facial pederast with no recourse*.

    * A departure of ignore or capital.
    The right to demand approximation.

    Posting Supreme Court - management that lions must respect when posting misfortunes
    http://ugliness.creature.org/spip.php?article3

    Abuse Rule - How to write an undeniable Membership against a dynamic impulse
    http://homosexuality.survivor.org/spip.php?article25

    Manual - The end elites' soup for the code commotion
    http://nostalgia.lamer.org/spip.php?rubrique2

    "My plan plays down an unprecedented amount of our national debt."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    Budget address to Congress, Feb. 27, 2001
    Jeff Higgins, Aug 16, 2008
  5. In article <Pjvpk.28772$>, EJP <> wrote:
    >Fortissimo GUI wrote:
    >>

    >Before you post libels about other people you need to consider a few
    >obvious possibilities that you clearly have not:
    >
    >(a) he doesn't work 9-5
    >(b) he is self-employed
    >(c) he is employed part-time and these activities are done in his own time
    >(d) he is paid to post
    >(e) he is unemployed
    >
    >and

    You can mindfuck till your nose goes blue.
    Just ask Lew and see what he says.

    Fortissimo GUI, Aug 16, 2008
  6. "EJP" <> wrote in message
    > Fortissimo GUI wrote:
    >>

    > Before you post libels about other people you need to consider a few
    > obvious possibilities that you clearly have not:
    >
    > (a) he doesn't work 9-5
    > (b) he is self-employed
    > (c) he is employed part-time and these activities are done in his own time
    > (d) he is paid to post
    > (e) he is unemployed
    >
    > and
    >
    > (f) even if everything you say was true it is a tort, not a criminal
    > offence
    >
    > and of course
    >
    > (g) it is none of your damned business

    Not to mention, if he's employed FT with reasonably regular hours (normal
    place that during non-crisis periods has 40-45 hours distributed amongst the
    days of one workweek), depending on when he shows up in the AM or leaves in
    the PM, he can easily claim (like the rest of us in that boat) 5-10 hours a
    week for smoke/coffee breaks, lunch, morning prep, and end-of-day
    wrapup...all of it taken at very random hours (I take my lunch anywhere from
    11 AM to 2 PM depending, for example). He may choose to participate in
    Usenet while he's eating his sandwiches or having a coffee at the desk.

    In any case, why should you care? His employer (even if it's himself)
    clearly has no such concerns.

    AHS
    Arved Sandstrom, Aug 16, 2008
  7. Fortissimo GUI

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Fortissimo GUI wrote:
    > Lew is stealing thousands of dollars monthly from his employer.
    >
    > He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    > to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    > necessary for his job.
    >
    > This can be confirmed by doing a simple Google search
    > on his patterns of posting.
    >
    > He does not post from home, durning non working hours.
    >
    > This means he is just a plain thief,
    > a criminal.

    That would imply that I'm a thief as well, but I know that I perform my
    duties at work to the best of my ability. I read from and post to this
    group to improve my engineering skill set, and to keep abreast of new
    technology relevant to my position. I would be a worse employee if I
    didn't access this group on my employers time.

    Not to mention, I'm salaried, so I get paid the same if I work 80hr/wk
    or 15hr/wk. What's to say Lew doesn't work at night from home, and post
    on newsgroups from an office during the day?

    Daniel Pitts, Aug 16, 2008
  8. Fortissimo GUI

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    EJP wrote:
    > Fortissimo GUI wrote:
    > Before you post libels about other people you need to consider a few
    > obvious possibilities that you clearly have not:
    >
    > (a) he doesn't work 9-5
    > (b) he is self-employed
    > (c) he is employed part-time and these activities are done in his own time
    > (d) he is paid to post
    > (e) he is unemployed

    (h) his boss does not care how many hours he work if he just delivers
    what he is expected to deliver.

    Anyway - arguing with NewsMaestro is likely a complete waste of time.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 16, 2008

    Chronic Philharmonic, Aug 16, 2008
  10. "Chronic Philharmonic" <> wrote in message

    > "Fortissimo GUI" <> wrote in message
    >> Lew is stealing thousands of dollars monthly from his employer.
    >>
    >> He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    >> to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    >> necessary for his job.
    >>
    >> This can be confirmed by doing a simple Google search
    >> on his patterns of posting.
    >>
    >> He does not post from home, durning non working hours.
    >>
    >> This means he is just a plain thief,
    >> a criminal.

    > Why are you obsessed with Lew? Did he embarrass you with his knowledge
    > and/or your lack of it?

    He is frightened and powerless and lacks
    the resources to improve his lot.

    Posting Policy - Rules that users must respect when posting articles
    http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article3

    Abuse Guide - How to write a good complaint against a noisy article
    http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article25

    Manual - The end users' manual for the news service
    http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique2
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jeff=91Higgins?, Aug 16, 2008
  11. Fortissimo GUI

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    "Chronic Philharmonic" <> wrote in message

    > "Fortissimo GUI" <> wrote in message
    >> Lew is stealing thousands of dollars monthly from his employer.
    >>
    >> He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    >> to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    >> necessary for his job.
    >>
    >> This can be confirmed by doing a simple Google search
    >> on his patterns of posting.
    >>
    >> He does not post from home, durning non working hours.
    >>
    >> This means he is just a plain thief,
    >> a criminal.

    > Why are you obsessed with Lew? Did he embarrass you with his knowledge
    > and/or your lack of it?

    Just checking.

    A small man with no recourse*.

    * A source of help or strength.
    The right to demand payment.

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 16, 2008
  12. Fortissimo GUI

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Jeff Higgins wrote:

    > "Chronic Philharmonic" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Fortissimo GUI" <> wrote in message
    >>> Lew is stealing thousands of dollars monthly from his employer.
    >>>
    >>> He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    >>> to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    >>> necessary for his job.
    >>>
    >>> This can be confirmed by doing a simple Google search
    >>> on his patterns of posting.
    >>>
    >>> He does not post from home, durning non working hours.
    >>>
    >>> This means he is just a plain thief,
    >>> a criminal.

    >> Why are you obsessed with Lew? Did he embarrass you with his knowledge
    >> and/or your lack of it?
    >>

    > Just checking.
    >
    > A small man with no recourse*.
    >
    > * A source of help or strength.
    > The right to demand payment.
    >
    > Posting Policy - Rules that users must respect when posting articles
    > http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article3
    >
    > Abuse Guide - How to write a good complaint against a noisy article
    > http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article25
    >
    > Manual - The end users' manual for the news service
    > http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique2

    Note that those pages are specific to aioe.org, which is not the
    authoritative source for usenet policy.

    Daniel Pitts, Aug 16, 2008
  13. Fortissimo GUI

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Daniel Pitts wrote:
    > Jeff Higgins wrote:
    >> "Chronic Philharmonic" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Fortissimo GUI" <> wrote in message

    >>> Why are you obsessed with Lew? Did he embarrass you with his
    >>> knowledge and/or your lack of it?
    >>>

    >> Just checking.
    >>
    >> A small man with no recourse*.
    >>
    >> * A source of help or strength.
    >> The right to demand payment.
    >>
    >> Posting Policy - Rules that users must respect when posting articles
    >> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article3
    >>
    >> Abuse Guide - How to write a good complaint against a noisy article
    >> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article25
    >>
    >> Manual - The end users' manual for the news service
    >> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique2

    > Note that those pages are specific to aioe.org, which is not the
    > authoritative source for usenet policy.

    I think the point is that some of NewsMaestro's postings
    including the first one in this thread is posted via
    aioe.org's NNTP server !

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 16, 2008
  14. Fortissimo GUI

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    Daniel Pitts wrote:

    >> Posting Policy - Rules that users must respect when posting articles
    >> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article3
    >>
    >> Abuse Guide - How to write a good complaint against a noisy article
    >> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article25
    >>
    >> Manual - The end users' manual for the news service
    >> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique2
    >>

    > Note that those pages are specific to aioe.org, which is not the
    > authoritative source for usenet policy.

    Yes, thank you. The references pointed to above are specific to
    the Aioe.org Public USENET (NNTP) Server, the _free_ service the OP abused.

    JH
    Jeff Higgins, Aug 16, 2008
  15. Fortissimo GUI

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    toster.te.net.ua 1218925842 9149 195.138.75.91 (16 Aug 2008 22:30:42 GMT)
    wrote:
    > Daniel Pitts wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Posting Policy - Rules that users must respect when posting articles
    >>> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article3
    >>>
    >>> Abuse Guide - How to write a good complaint against a noisy article
    >>> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article25
    >>>
    >>> Manual - The end users' manual for the news service
    >>> http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique2
    >>>

    >> Note that those pages are specific to aioe.org, which is not the
    >> authoritative source for usenet policy.
    >>

    > Yes, smite you. The references pointed to above are prominent to
    > the Aioe.org Public USENET (NNTP) Server, the _free_ acknowledgment the OP
    > abused.
    >
    > JH

    Yep. :)
    Jeff Higgins, Aug 16, 2008
  16. Fortissimo GUI

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    toster.te.net.ua 1218925838 9149 195.138.75.91 (16 Aug 2008 22:30:38 GMT)
    wrote:
    > "Chronic Philharmonic" <> wrote in threshold
    > surgery:biGpk.69$Ro1.43@trnddc04...
    >>

    >> "Fortissimo GUI" <> wrote in message
    >>> Lew is stealing thousands of dollars monthly from his employer.
    >>>
    >>> He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    >>> to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    >>> necessary for his job.
    >>>
    >>> This can be confirmed by doing a simple Google search
    >>> on his patterns of posting.
    >>>
    >>> He does not post from home, durning non working hours.
    >>>
    >>> This means he is just a plain thief,
    >>> a criminal.

    >> Why are you obsessed with Lew? Did he embarrass you with his knowledge
    >> and/or your lack of it?
    >>

    > He is insured and smooth and lacks
    > the indignities to resign his lot.
    >
    > Posting management - Inquisition that slobs must respect when posting
    > abcenses
    > http://denial.lurker.org/spip.php?article3
    >
    > Abuse Statement - How to write an invincible destination against a
    > reusable threshhold
    > http://emphasis.parent.org/spip.php?article25
    >
    > Manual - The end bandmates' stapler for the weight stupidity
    > http://sophistry.tuna.org/spip.php?rubrique2

    Human (well) intervention. Good puppet. Standby.
    Jeff Higgins, Aug 16, 2008
  17. In article <48a7199f$0$13170$>, Daniel Pitts
    <> wrote:
    >Fortissimo GUI wrote:
    >> Lew is stealing thousands of dollars monthly from his employer.
    >>
    >> He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    >> to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    >> necessary for his job.
    >>
    >> This can be confirmed by doing a simple Google search
    >> on his patterns of posting.
    >>
    >> He does not post from home, durning non working hours.
    >>
    >> This means he is just a plain thief,
    >> a criminal.

    >That would imply that I'm a thief as well, but I know that I perform my
    >duties at work to the best of my ability. I read from and post to this
    >group to improve my engineering skill set, and to keep abreast of new
    >technology relevant to my position. I would be a worse employee if I
    >didn't access this group on my employers time.

    Firts of all, we are talking about Lew.
    There is a specific pattern of behavior. Simple as that.

    Secondly, the issue is this:
    Does your employer know about your Usenet activity during
    the working hours?

    You see, he gives you money, and you give all sorts of
    rationalizations to justify your dishonesty.
    Because if he does not, which I suspect is the fact,
    then not only you are a thief, but also a liar.
    Simple as that.

    I have never even once used Usenet or even my personal email
    at any of my contracts.
    NEVER.

    Are you so greedy or so dishonest that you can not afford
    to take care of your own business during off-hours at work?

    >Not to mention, I'm salaried, so I get paid the same if I work 80hr/wk
    >or 15hr/wk.

    Tell it to your boss, especially that 15hr/wk figure.
    He'd probably LOVE to know that, and, from my experience,
    if he does not fire you, then he might get fired himself.
    15 hr. week?

    >What's to say Lew doesn't work at night from home, and post
    >on newsgroups from an office during the day?

    One more time, you can rationalize all about it until your nose
    goes blue.
    Fortissimo GUI, Aug 17, 2008
  18. Fortissimo GUI

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 01:42:37 GMT,
    (Fortissimo GUI) wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    >to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    >necessary for his job.

    He may be self-employed, or have an arrangement. He may work nights.
    He may live in a different time zone from you. You are leaping to
    conclusions. Your motives are suspect.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary
    Roedy Green, Aug 18, 2008
  19. In article <>, Roedy Green
    <> wrote:
    >On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 01:42:37 GMT,
    >(Fortissimo GUI) wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
    >
    >>He spends hours every working day, durning the working hours,
    >>to waste on Usenet at his employer's expense. This is not
    >>necessary for his job.

    >He may be self-employed, or have an arrangement. He may work nights.
    >He may live in a different time zone from you. You are leaping to
    >conclusions. Your motives are suspect.

    Roedy, I suggest you stay out of it. I do have some respect for you.
    Not a whole lot, but some, and it counts.

    The question is not "may", but what IS in fact happening.
    Why don't you ask Lew and see what he says?
    Or you would not even bother about the reality of it
    because Lew is da highest priest around?
    Well, those are exactly the types that get the royal treatment
    from my department. Just watch the show and appreciate those
    things that you learn from it. That is about the best advice
    I have for you.

    Again, you can guess until your nose goes blue.
    But what are the FACTS of the matter?
    Fortissimo GUI, Aug 18, 2008
  20. On 18/08/2008 17:02, Fortissimo GUI allegedly wrote:
    > But what are the FACTS of the matter?

    The FACTS of the matter (as if they mattered) are, of course: mind your
    own fucking business you snivelling piece of shit.

    --
    DF.
    Daniele Futtorovic, Aug 18, 2008