    libraries? I find only the headers and object files in my system.

    Regards,
    Sarathy

    sarathy, Aug 2, 2006

  2. sarathy

    Ico Guest

    sarathy <> wrote:
    > I am currently working on sockets/pthreads in C ( gcc
    > compiler on Rh9 ). Where can i find the source code for these
    > libraries? I find only the headers and object files in my system.

    http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/

    Is posting a usenet message really less work that searching the web for
    one minute ?

    --
    :wq
    ^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C

    Ico, Aug 2, 2006

  3. sarathy

    sarathy Guest

    Ico wrote:
    > sarathy <> wrote:
    > > I am currently working on sockets/pthreads in C ( gcc
    > > compiler on Rh9 ). Where can i find the source code for these
    > > libraries? I find only the headers and object files in my system.

    > http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/
    >
    > Is posting a usenet message really less work that searching the web for
    > one minute ?
    >
    > --
    > :wq
    > ^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C

    I made my homework by googling. But that didnt help.

    Regards,
    Sarathy

    sarathy, Aug 2, 2006
  4. sarathy

    Tom St Denis Guest

    sarathy wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I am currently working on sockets/pthreads in C ( gcc
    > compiler on Rh9 ). Where can i find the source code for these
    > libraries? I find only the headers and object files in my system.

    Why will the source make such a project easier?

    I wrote a httpd program once with nothing more than man pages as