library to access VCD menu info?

Boyd Speerschneider

Hello,

I have a bunch of VCDs and would like to write a program to put automate the
process of submitting the info for each (parsed from their menu files) into a
database.

Has anyone out their written a library to do this yet?
If so, where can I find it?

Boyd "hates to re-invent the wheel" S.

JScoobyCed

"Boyd Speerschneider" wrote :
I have a bunch of VCDs and would like to write a program to put automate the
process of submitting the info for each (parsed from their menu files) into a
database.
Has anyone out their written a library to do this yet?
If so, where can I find it?

I do't know if it exists. You can still try to find the file format on
www.wotsit.org ( I didn't find it, 'cause I don't know the extension name)
and do the lib by yourself.

JScoobyCed