library zip

olivier

Hi,

I have need to zip and unzip the files in .net.

Do you know a free library to make a zip file ?

I search in a frameWork 2.0 and i don't find the link about it.

Thank's for all

Olivier

Mark Rae

I have need to zip and unzip the files in .net.
Do you know a free library to make a zip file ?
I search in a frameWork 2.0 and i don't find the link about it.

1) Launch your Internet browser (e.g. IE, FireFox, Netscape, Opera etc)

2) Navigate to http://www.google.com

3) Enter the text below in the box

.NET Zip free

4) Hit the button

olivier

Thank's ,

Olivier
"olivier" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news: (e-mail address removed)...
Hi,

I have need to zip and unzip the files in .net.

Do you know a free library to make a zip file ?

I search in a frameWork 2.0 and i don't find the link about it.

Thank's for all

Olivier

Michael D. Ober

You can also use the J# runtimes. Java (and J#) has built in ZIP file
capabilities.

Mike.

try http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SharpZipLib/

--