License key manager?

Chris

We need to implement license keys in our server-side app. We're using a
simple method now, but need something a little more bulletproof.

I can't find anything on the market that really cuts it. I've looked at:

http://www.alphase.com Doesn't seem very professional. $49
http://www.websina.com Very simple, missing most features, free
http://members.chello.at/stefan-schneider/JavaLicenseKit.html No
documentation provided unless you pay for the product, 199 Eur
http://www.elevenprospect.com Better, but still missing lots of features,
and very GUI-oriented. $349
http://www.agilis-sw.com/ezlm/ "Easy Licenser" -- which is anything but. The
most full-featured of the bunch, but way too complicated, confusing, poorly
designed, poorly-written documentation, with screwball pricing.

I don't mind paying for a good solution, but I can't seem to find one. The
requirements are:

1. Easy API.
2. Node locking
3. Detection of other copies running on a LAN.
4. 30-day timeout available. Protection against users who turn back the
system clock.
5. Easy deployment -- no config files, license files, just a jar.
6. 100% Java

Does anyone know of a good solution?