Life + Python = Golly

Andrew Trevorrow

Golly is an open source, cross-platform Life app which features an
unbounded universe and uses Gosper's hashlife algorithm to allow the
exploration of patterns at unprecedented scales and speeds.

We've just released version 1.0 and Python fans might be interested
to hear that we're now using Python as our app's scripting language.
More details, including screenshots and download links, are available
at Golly's web site:

http://golly.sourceforge.net/

The Python scripting interface is described here:

http://golly.sourceforge.net/Help/scripting.html

Any comments or suggestions are most welcome.

Andrew