link open new window

Whitecrest

you mean the guess, not the fact, is 80%.
20% knows how bad IE is so 80% of the internet population are ignorant
morons because only ignorant morons would use IE knowing how bad it
is.
isn't it wonderful the stuff you can make up and present as fact?

Ignorant, smart, who cares, the bottom line is that 80% of them use it.

EightNineThree

brucie said:
[..] the bottom line is that 80% of them use it.
you mean the bottom line is that people believe in the guess of 80%.
Fine... Fine.... Remember the first step I the 12 step program deals
with denial....

the same could be said of people believing 80% use IE but overall i'm
a bit disappointed, i was hoping for at least some name calling.

....or at least some questioning of the opponent's gender-identity.

Andrew Davidson

Shouldn't that be:
menus="_screwed">jghcgh</a>

DU

Andrew said:
Shouldn't that be:
menus="_screwed">jghcgh</a>

No. If the user has set his View/Toolbars and Status Bar or
View/Show-Hide so that the toolbars are visible, then the secondary
window will have those as well. The answer given by Disco is simply wrong.

DU
--
Javascript and Browser bugs:

Whitecrest

[..] the bottom line is that 80% of them use it.
you mean the bottom line is that people believe in the guess of 80%.
Fine... Fine.... Remember the first step I the 12 step program deals
with denial....
the same could be said of people believing 80% use IE but overall i'm
a bit disappointed, i was hoping for at least some name calling.

Oh please, when have you ever known me to start name calling? I simply
like a few different things that most here. But name calling, I don't
think so.

brucie

Oh please, when have you ever known me to start name calling?

never and thats the problem. you're letting the team down. you... you
frontpage user you! see, its easy.
I simply like a few different things that most here.

there would be no point if everyone liked/thought/experienced/existed
the same.
But name calling, I don't think so.

i quite liked karls suggestion of questioning my gender-identity.

Mark Parnell

Sometime around Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:40:33 +1000, brucie is reported to have
stated:
i quite liked karls suggestion of questioning my gender-identity.

Stop being such a big girl.

Questioning your sexual orientation is always a good option too - could be
quite controversial. :)

EightNineThree

Mark Parnell said:
Sometime around Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:40:33 +1000, brucie is reported to have

Stop being such a big girl.

Unless you'll let me take pictures.

Mark Parnell

Sometime around Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:13:59 -0400, EightNineThree is reported
to have stated:
Unless you'll let me take pictures.

Only if you post them for the whole group to see.

Andrew Davidson

DU said:
No. If the user has set his View/Toolbars and Status Bar or
View/Show-Hide so that the toolbars are visible, then the secondary
window will have those as well. The answer given by Disco is simply wrong.

Yep. I knew that. I guess that was my point. I was just hypothesizing some new
attributes that could make it work the way the OP wanted. Perhaps the W3C could
adopt these? A close="_never" might make his life complete.

DU

Andrew said:
Yep. I knew that. I guess that was my point. I was just hypothesizing some new
attributes that could make it work the way the OP wanted. Perhaps the W3C could
adopt these? A close="_never" might make his life complete.

With Mozilla/NS 7.1 or any browser using a recent version of Mozilla, I
can turn on all the toolbars and functionalities that the scripter tried
to turn off. If I want to, I can disable for good target="_blank" and
target="whatever". It's so juvenile and a waste of time to "toy" with
window.open since the arrival of popup blockers. These so-called web
developers do not understand that they are wasting their time with power
users and they are pointlessly, uselessly irritating, annoying all the
others.

DU
--
Javascript and Browser bugs: