    linkbutton works once. After the page is posted, I get a strange JavaScript
    error: "Error: 'undefined' is null or not an object" Has anyone else seen
    this error?

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Is there any Javascript you have added to that link button, or is it just
    the default <asp:LinkButton with no Javascript attributes added.

    If you haven't added anything, you can try reinstall the aspnet client side
    scripts by:
    opening your Visual Studio 2003 command prompt
    runnint --> aspnet_regiis -c

    HTH

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 16, 2005

  3. I have not aded any JavaScript. It is just the standard linkbutton. It
    works fine on other pages, but causes the error on this one.

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Sounds rather strange.
    If its not too much work, try remaking the page from scratch

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 16, 2005