    I do have the graphics.h properly included, and directed too and the .h
    is in it's proper location. Any ideas?
    , Feb 10, 2006

  2. Default User Guest

    wrote:

    > I get the above message 9 times when I'm trying to run my graphics
    > code. I get it for:

    > I do have the graphics.h properly included, and directed too and the
    > .h is in it's proper location. Any ideas?

    Header files don't provide implementation (usually). You are missing
    one or more libraries that need to be included in your build. The
    specific libraries and how they are included are off-topic here.

    Brian

    header.
    Default User, Feb 10, 2006

    I have my graphics.lib and my Egavga.bgi both properly directed to in
    C:\TC\LIB and C:\TC\BGI respectively. Stil the same error messages.
    Have tried both on my Windows 95 laptop and WIndows XP pc. No help.
    , Feb 10, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > I get the above message 9 times when I'm trying to run my graphics
    > code. I get it for:
    >
    > _closegraph
    > _outtextxy
    > _drawpoly
    > _sector
    > _line
    > _ellipse
    > _rectange
    > _circle
    > _initgraph
    >
    > I do have the graphics.h properly included, and directed too and the .h
    > is in it's proper location. Any ideas?

    Have you tried adding the library where all those functions are to the
    linker command line? No, I don't know how to do that, and neither does
    anyone else here. Please ask in the newsgroup dedicated to your compiler.

    Victor Bazarov, Feb 10, 2006
  5. Default User Guest

    wrote:

    > I have my graphics.lib and my Egavga.bgi both properly directed to in
    > C:\TC\LIB and C:\TC\BGI respectively. Stil the same error messages.
    > Have tried both on my Windows 95 laptop and WIndows XP pc. No help.

    Did you miss the part about it being off-topic here? You need a
    newsgroup dedicated to your platform, looks like something in the
    Borland hierarchy. Also read the info in my .sig below.

    Brian

    header.