linking problem

Hi everyone,

I thought that I would compile the python debug library and
step through it to figure out where things fail. So, I downloaded
python 2.4.1 and compile the python24_d.lib using the dsp files
in PCBuild. It compiles fine whitout a problem, but when I link agains
it i get a unresolved external:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _Py_InitModule4

The strange thing is that this only function I have problems
with. I am using a lot of other PY.. funtions and they link fine.
I don't know what to do, but I will give my kingdom for an answer.

Cheers
Jochen