List all WAR classes

ProgDario

HI,

I've read a lot of stuff in the newsgroup about this problem, but I
have not found a solution.

- I deployed a java web app in a WAR file.
- Inside the WAR there are a package named com.myname.modules
containing some class I developed
- Inside the WAR there are other lib jars containg classes of the same
package (com.myname.modules)

Form the main class, I would like to list all the class inside the
package com.myname.modules

It's easy to list the classes form my package (using JarFile), but I
can't list the classes inside the nested jar files.

So the question is: HOW CAN I LIST THE CLASSES CONTAINED IN THE NESTED
JAR FILES?

Any hint is appreciated

Dario