List Virus?

tjland

Okay has anyone received returned emails that were blocked, and were sent
from your address. And of course you know you didnt send them. Because
they are going to the most random places? Is this a list virus? Because if
its an list virus im gonna flame my service provider that did a week long
shutdown to update security. Like last week. Thanx

When you see the net take the shot
When you miss your shot shoot again
When you make your shot you win!

Just remember