    thanks in advance,
    Arnab

    , Sep 11, 2007

  2. On Sep 11, 6:54 am, "" <> wrote:
    > have two listbox in a page in my website. one listbox contain report
    > owner name the other one contain the report name.. both the listbox
    > are databound.
    > what i wanted is that when i scroll one listbox the listbox should
    > also be scrolled and vice versa . please give a workaround.
    >
    > I know its a copmlex task but i need help urgently
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    > Arnab

    pure HTML example:

    <select name="select1" size="5"
    onscroll="document.getElementById('select2').scrollTop=this.scrollTop;">
    <option value="opt1">option 1
    <option value="opt2">option 2
    <option value="opt3">option 3
    <option value="opt4">option 4
    <option value="opt5">option 5
    <option value="opt6">option 6
    <option value="opt7">option 7
    <option value="opt8">option 8
    <option value="opt9">option 9
    <option value="opt10">option 10
    </select>

    <select name="select2" size="5"
    onscroll="document.getElementById('select1').scrollTop=this.scrollTop;">
    <option value="opt1">option 1
    <option value="opt2">option 2
    <option value="opt3">option 3
    <option value="opt4">option 4