Listing processes using Perl (Win32)

Filipe Bonjour

Hi,

I'm used to Unix, and shell scripting for doing a variety
of admin tasks.

Recently, my company started using Windows as well, and I'm
looking into the possibility of rewriting some of our scripts
(Korn shell) for Windows, since we will need much the same
functionality. I'd like to try it in Perl, for possible
portability back to Unix (so I woul donly have a set of scripts
to maintain).

Actually, most of what I need is pretty mundane:

* copy files;
* run .cmd scripts;
* etc.

Buf there is one thing that I have been unable to find out
whether Perl can do it:

* list all processes in the host, including the process
owner and command line options.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Filipe