literature java servlets / java tv / mhp

Jochen Fliedner

hi there!

there is a training for programmers in _application development for
interactive tv_ at our institute in berlin ( http://www.l-4.de/ ). now
we compile a literature guideline for participants like me to be used
during the next seven months.

we are looking for books covering issues of
- _switch to / basics in java and oop_, as well as
- _advanced development using java servlets and java tv (xlets)_,
- _dvb-mhp_ in general -
english or german language.

the newbies will be grateful for any advice. of course we could post the
complete list here, if anyone is interested.

thanks and bye