literature java servlets / java tv / mhp

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jochen Fliedner, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. hi there!

    there is a training for programmers in _application development for
    interactive tv_ at our institute in berlin ( http://www.l-4.de/ ). now
    we compile a literature guideline for participants like me to be used
    during the next seven months.

    we are looking for books covering issues of
    - _switch to / basics in java and oop_, as well as
    - _advanced development using java servlets and java tv (xlets)_,
    - _dvb-mhp_ in general -
    english or german language.

    the newbies will be grateful for any advice. of course we could post the
    complete list here, if anyone is interested.

    thanks and bye

    Jochen Fliedner - Eberswalder-5 - 10437 Berlin
    +49 (0)172 32 40 483 - +49 (0)30 - 44 03 34 38
    http://www.schwitzkroko.net/ - mailto:

    Jochen Fliedner, Nov 27, 2003