    --
    Thanks
    Morris
    Morris Neuman, Jul 2, 2009

  2. Hi Morris,

    If you want to write the chat room app on your own you can refer to the
    code in codeproject:

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/ajax/chat.aspx
    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/applications/AliAspNetChat.aspx

    (if you want to see more samples, please search it in codeproject site)

    If you want to buy one you can search on the internet to get one you like
    most. I found this one but haven't tried it:

    http://www.aspnetajaxchat.com/

    This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site.
    Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft
    does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information
    found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations
    regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or
    information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any
    software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure
    that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from
    the Internet.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Support

    .

    Allen Chen [MSFT], Jul 3, 2009

  3. Hi Morris,

    >Would like to provide Live Chat scenario on our website. Can you provide
    >link on how best to do this? Any documantation with sample code would be
    >very helpful.

    Have you got the expected answer?

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Support
    Allen Chen [MSFT], Jul 8, 2009
  4. Have not had a change to look at the details. Will do in the next week and
    if I have anymore questions will let you know.
    --
    Thanks again for your help and guidance.
    Morris

    Morris Neuman, Jul 23, 2009
  5. Hi Morris,

    >Have not had a change to look at the details. Will do in the next week

    and
    >if I have anymore questions will let you know.
    >--
    >Thanks again for your help and guidance.
    >Morris

    How is everything going? If you have additional questions please feel free
    to ask.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Support