LoadControl ASP.NET 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Matteo Migliore, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. Hi.

    I need to instantiate some UserControls placed into
    a virtual directory out the application, added from IIS.

    I used LoadControl.
    If I use it to instantiate UserControl
    without localized resources there aren't problems.

    If I instantiate the UserControl with localized
    resources (in Visual Studio 2005 Beta2 --> Generate Local Resource)
    I obtain this error:
    The path 'PATH/App_LocalResources' maps to a directory outside this
    application, which is not supported.

    I follow this article in applications developed
    with .NET framework 1.1:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q324785

    How can I solve this problem?

    Thanks