LoadControlState not being fired

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by K Viltersten, Jun 17, 2009.

  1. K Viltersten

    K Viltersten Guest

    I've followed the example at the site linked below but the
    behavior i'm getting is that
    1. LoadControlState(object) is not fired at all
    and
    2. SaveControlState() is called twice.

    While the latter is only a strange behavior, i'd still like to
    know why it happens. However, the real issue is item (1),
    which stops me from actually doing what i need.

    I've seen a number of such questions but with no helpful
    answers, sadly. How do i kill this one?

    The control is dynamically created and is a part of a
    wizard, if that's of any relevance.

    --
    Regards
    K Viltersten