Java Apache

Hi,

I am not too familiar with the whole .NET situation so I am hoping one
of your gurus can help!

I need to load/use an existing an Assembly .DLL on the fly - I want to
be able to just include / reference it in a page which is parsed at
runtime (this is within a CMS product which allows ASP.NET code within
the pages during development).

Is is possible to reference an Assembly without it being within the Web
Project? One of my colleagues mentioned the Global Assembly Cache and I
followed a few steps via sn.exe and gacutil.exe to "sign it" and indeed
I get a Successfully imported message but I just cannot get it to work?

Any pointers?

Thanks

Java Apache

Never mind! sorted when I changed my assembly reference to a full
defintion (Key, Version etc).