LaHorn2

I am creating the dynamic hieratical input needed for a tree control using an
SQLServer 2000 stored procedure with the For XML Explicit attribute. The data
is being generated as intended. I have also created a SqlDataSource which is
retrieving the data correctly.

I would like to find the simplest way to load the data from the
SqlDataSource into the Data property of an XMLDataSource control, since the
tree control can be bound to the XMLDataSource.

I would like to avoid creating an XML file. I am working in C# to build a
web app.