Discussion in 'XML' started by Singee15@gmail.com, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Aug 30, 2005

  2. Darkstar 3D Guest

    Doesn't that app have a discussion group? Personnally, I wrote my own
    little app that I wrote.

    Darkstar 3D, Aug 30, 2005

    It does but it is not active. And I need help now. How did you "write
    your own?" do you mean your own xml parser?

    Basically, is there a way using C++ that I can download the xml file
    from the web so that I can load it in tinyxml as a file?

    , Aug 30, 2005
  4. Darkstar 3D Guest

    Yes, my own parser. Isn't that whats Tiny is too? I haven't mingled in
    C or C++ in years. I would think that you would post in that group
    however.

    Darkstar 3D, Aug 31, 2005