Log4J Problem in WSSD 5.1.2

gilgantic

We have a Struts application with Log4J as our logger. We are trying to
get the logger to print out to the console, but it on does it on the
first time we hit Log4j, after that no more messages. Any ideas as to
what is wrong?

These are snippets from the classes and log4j config files.

// Define logger
private static final Logger logger
= Logger.getLogger(<CLASSNAME>.class);

// Call logger
logger.debug("Some log message.");

<appname>.log4j.clf -- The Log4J configuration file for app.
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, cons
# console appender
log4j.appender.cons=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.cons.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.cons.layout.ConversionPattern=FINANCE [%-5p] %c{1} Date:
%d -%m%n