Logging Framework and Method printing

Senthoorkumaran Punniamoorthy

I was wondering when using Java's logging framework or Log4J whenever there
is a log statement it prints the Method in which the log statement is being
used. However in python this doesn't seems to be happening by default and
seems like we have to specifically print this using

inspect.getouterframes(inspect.currentframe())[1][3]

Is there anyway by default I can enable the logging to print the method too?

Senthoor