logging mechanism development to maintain Win2K servers.

Rajiv Gangadharan

Hello,
I am trying to develop a patching utility for patching, virus scanning a lot
of Win2K servers. I want to maintain a single work station as the central
point of control or console for doing this activity. I am using "psexec"
downloaded from http://www.sysinternals.com , to execute patches and do
virus scans on the remote servers. I am yet to develop a logging mechanism
so that the scripts running on the remote servers but which is executed by
"psexec" from my central console can use this logging framework.
I would like to know the cleanest way to accomplish this. All inputs are
welcome.
Regards,
Rajiv