Login HelpPageIconUrl is the help link

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hello Dave

From your description, you want to make the HelpPage link and HelpPage Icon
combined together so as to avoid use another text label to display the
link, correct?

Based my research, as for the Login control, its "HelpPageIconUrl" can not
be customized as a Image link. So far what I can get is the below approach:

1. First set the "HelpPageIconUrl" and other properties as you like

2. Use VS IDE design-time wizard to convert the login control's UI to
template based

3. Thus, you can customize the url link in the template as you want(replace
it with a image link)

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead