login problems

tolobe

Hello,

I a bit inexperienced with this process so please be understanding.
I've had some difficulty with the login function of a site I'm working
on. Could anyone lend me some advice on disabling the restriction of
the login? I'm not really sure how to word this question, but the
problem is that links to other parts of the site just reload the
page.

The site in question:
http://aeromotivecorp.com/roughs/default.aspx

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello tolobe,

turn the anonymous access ON, and windows integration OFF in the site and
root site properties (iis properties)

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

t> Hello,
t>
t> I a bit inexperienced with this process so please be understanding.
t> I've had some difficulty with the login function of a site I'm
t> working
t> on. Could anyone lend me some advice on disabling the restriction of
t> the login? I'm not really sure how to word this question, but the
t> problem is that links to other parts of the site just reload the
t> page.
t> The site in question:
t> http://aeromotivecorp.com/roughs/default.asp

tolobe

Thanks for the help. It brings up another question, though. How do I
access the iis properties?

thanks again
tolobe

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello tolobe,

type "inetmgr" in console, find your virtual folder in the list of web applications,
right mouse click on folder, select properties -> go to "Directory Security"

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

t> Thanks for the help. It brings up another question, though. How do
t> I access the iis properties?
t>
t> thanks again
t> tolobe
Hello tolobe,

turn the anonymous access ON, and windows integration OFF in the site
and root site properties (iis properties)

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] ::
blog:http://spaces.live.com/laflour
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it" (c)
Michelangelo

t>http://aeromotivecorp.com/roughs/default.aspx