    the data.

    thanks in advance,
    yt

    AirYT, Apr 12, 2005

  2. AirYT

    McKirahan Guest

    "AirYT" <> wrote in message
    news:8sT6e.4181366$...
    > Howdy,
    >
    > I've done lots of sites in ASP and i'm still bored/tired of creating
    > Add/Edit/Delete form & processing pages for Product tables, Customer/User
    > tables, etc. I'm looking for a script/package that will make these types

    of
    > pages easily and automatcially given a table from my (access or otherwise)
    > database. Is there a script/package out there in ASP which will create

    such
    > forms quickly and easily with very little work on my part? these would be
    > pages i'd put in the administration side of the sites i create to

    manipulate
    > the data.
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    > yt

    What OS and database are you using?

    To me, one of the bigger issues is coding the client-side and server-side
    validation for forms which can't be (as easily) automated.

    An administrative alternative would be to maintain the data in MS-Excel
    them import the data into your database (replacing all existing data).

    McKirahan, Apr 12, 2005

  3. AirYT

    AirYT Guest

    "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    > "AirYT" <> wrote in message
    >> Howdy,
    >>
    >> I've done lots of sites in ASP and i'm still bored/tired of creating
    >> Add/Edit/Delete form & processing pages for Product tables, Customer/User
    >> tables, etc. I'm looking for a script/package that will make these types

    > of
    >> pages easily and automatcially given a table from my (access or
    >> otherwise)
    >> database. Is there a script/package out there in ASP which will create

    > such
    >> forms quickly and easily with very little work on my part? these would be
    >> pages i'd put in the administration side of the sites i create to

    > manipulate
    >> the data.
    >>
    >> thanks in advance,
    >> yt

    > What OS and database are you using?

    Windows Server 2000 SP4 / IIS 5 / ASP 3.0
    MS Access 2000 (but i would also like to apply this to any ADODB database
    .... MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.)
    AirYT

    AirYT, Apr 12, 2005

    Have you checked out GenericDB? www.genericdb.com