looking for automated testing library like HttpUnit

Quixote

Hello.

I'm looking for some automated testing library like HttpUnit
for testing my jsp web-application.
But this application does not work under Mozilla, that's why the
one of the components of HttpUnit libraries ("rhino") is not
suitable for me.

I will be very appreciate of any your feedbacks on it.

Thank you.

VisionSet

Quixote said:
Hello.

I'm looking for some automated testing library like HttpUnit
for testing my jsp web-application.
But this application does not work under Mozilla, that's why the
one of the components of HttpUnit libraries ("rhino") is not
suitable for me.

I will be very appreciate of any your feedbacks on it.

Is Cactus any use to you?

?

.

Hello.

I'm looking for some automated testing library like HttpUnit
for testing my jsp web-application.
But this application does not work under Mozilla, that's why the
one of the components of HttpUnit libraries ("rhino") is not
suitable for me.

I will be very appreciate of any your feedbacks on it.

Do you need JavaScript support? If you want to use HttpUnit (or JWebUnit)
but disable the JavaScript checking (Rhino) you can do it one of two ways.
First, remove js.jar from your CLASSPATH and Rhino will automatically be
disabled. Second, issue:

HttpUnitOptions.setScriptingEnabled(false);

You might also want to check out JWebUnit or HtmlUnit. They are similar to
HttpUnit but have different support. They all have Rhino. If you are
looking for something with JavaScript support but not Rhino, I'm not sure.
I'm actually still looking for something better than HttpUnit myself.