    I don't have access to the java files to recompile them, so I need to
    download whatever jar file contains com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl

    Any ideas where I can find this?

    s_m_b, Sep 9, 2005

  2. s_m_b

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:36:38 -0500, "s_m_b" <>
    wrote or quoted :

    >The class files I've got appear to have been compiled with 1.4, but the
    >install of the sdk I'm trying to use them on hasn't got
    >com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl .
    >If I use the 1.5 SDK installed, com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl is there,
    >but of course I get the versioning error.

    Houston, you have problem. CachedRowSet is a JDBC 2.0 feature which
    only became available in Java 1.5.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Sep 10, 2005

  3. s_m_b

    s_m_b Guest

    Roedy Green <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:36:38 -0500, "s_m_b" <>
    > wrote or quoted :
    >
    >>The class files I've got appear to have been compiled with 1.4, but
    >>the install of the sdk I'm trying to use them on hasn't got
    >>com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl .
    >>If I use the 1.5 SDK installed, com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl is
    >>there, but of course I get the versioning error.

    > Houston, you have problem. CachedRowSet is a JDBC 2.0 feature which
    > only became available in Java 1.5.

    OK. HOw to explain this then:

    Generated servlet error:
    bad class file: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\lib\rt.jar
    (java/lang/Object.class)
    class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
    Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
    classpath.
    public final class newclient_jsp extends
    org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase

    I get this error when I run using Java 1.5, which I read as the class
    files being compiled in 1.4?

    s_m_b, Sep 11, 2005