Looking for Desing-To-Code recommendations...

kahtava

I would like software recommendations for converting UML to code in
..NET 2.0.

I'm aware of IBM's Rational Rose XDE and Microsoft Visio for Visual
Studio Enterprise Edition.
From your experience, what are the pros and cons between these
products?

Can anyone recommend an alternative product?

Any additional references, comparisons would be great.

Thanks in Advance,

Michael Nemtsev

Hello (e-mail address removed),

k> I would like software recommendations for converting UML to code in
k> .NET 2.0.
k> I'm aware of IBM's Rational Rose XDE and Microsoft Visio for Visual
k> Studio Enterprise Edition.k> products?
k> Can anyone recommend an alternative product?

I'm addict of "Sparx EA". Great tool with nice UI, good team development
support, and rich functionality. I recomend you to look at it.
It's standalone instrument.

k> Any additional references, comparisons would be great.

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsch