Looking for html templates /online editing package

John Dalberg

I am looking for a package to install on a web server. I want to offer the
ability to create a website and edit it all within a web browser. Something
like this scenario: here are some templates I offer, here's where you can
choose and edit one and here's how to publish it to your web space.

Has to be simple for beginners who do not know much about html and do not
wish to buy a tool like frontpage or similar product. Everything is done
online and be user friendly.

I am not sure what this solution is called and therefore don't know how to
google it.

Any recommendations?

J.

Long - CM web hosting

:
: I am looking for a package to install on a web server. I want to offer the
: ability to create a website and edit it all within a web browser. Something
: like this scenario: here are some templates I offer, here's where you can
: choose and edit one and here's how to publish it to your web space.
:
: Has to be simple for beginners who do not know much about html and do not
: wish to buy a tool like frontpage or similar product. Everything is done
: online and be user friendly.
:
: I am not sure what this solution is called and therefore don't know how to
: google it.
:
: Any recommendations?
:
Sounds like you are describing a content management system (CMS).
Try google for 'cms hosting' or check out our hosting solution.

Long
www.webcharm.ca - content management web hosting