    google it.

    Any recommendations?

    J.

    John Dalberg, Apr 19, 2004

  2. "John Dalberg" <> wrote in message
    news:7pqeznjvivkp$...
    :
    : I am looking for a package to install on a web server. I want to offer the
    : ability to create a website and edit it all within a web browser. Something
    : like this scenario: here are some templates I offer, here's where you can
    : choose and edit one and here's how to publish it to your web space.
    :
    : Has to be simple for beginners who do not know much about html and do not
    : wish to buy a tool like frontpage or similar product. Everything is done
    : online and be user friendly.
    :
    : I am not sure what this solution is called and therefore don't know how to
    : google it.
    :
    : Any recommendations?
    :
    Sounds like you are describing a content management system (CMS).
    Try google for 'cms hosting' or check out our hosting solution.

    Long
    www.webcharm.ca - content management web hosting

    Long - CM web hosting, Apr 19, 2004