    --
    Cheers,
    Steve.
    Steve, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Douglas Crockford, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 23/10/04 7:14 pm, in article
    4198d$417a9f96$436596b3$, "Douglas Crockford"
    <> wrote:

    >> Does anyone know of any JS syntax checkers for OS X (preferably free!)

    > http://www.crockford.com/javascript/lint.html

    Just what I was looking for!

    --
    Cheers,
    Steve.
    Steve, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Steve

    Ian Sedwell Guest

    Hiya!

    I use the JavaScript tools in Netscape 7.1. It has very good error reporting
    which catches syntax errors, and a rather clunky but still very useful
    debugger/tracer. And it's free!

    Have fun

    Ian

    ..On 2004/10/23 18:14, in article