Looking for JS library for movable modal box

yashgt

Hi,

We are looking for a Javascript library for showing modal popups with
the follwoing features:
1. Open source and free
2. Modifiable with parameters, such as to hide the close/minimize/
maximize buttons
3. Should be possible to pass-in a URL that would be downloaded and
rendered
4. Should be possible to show static HTML in the popup
5. The popup should be modal
6. The modal should be movable using a depressed mouse

Please let me know if such a library is available.

Thanks,
Yash

ASM

En réponse à (e-mail address removed) qui écrivit, en date du : 3/09/07 15:56,
le message suivant :
Hi,

We are looking for a Javascript library for showing modal popups with
the follwoing features:
1. Open source and free
2. Modifiable with parameters, such as to hide the close/minimize/
maximize buttons
3. Should be possible to pass-in a URL that would be downloaded and
rendered
4. Should be possible to show static HTML in the popup
5. The popup should be modal
http://jquery.com/demo/thickbox/
http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm

6. The modal should be movable using a depressed mouse

http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm

http://prototype-window.xilinus.com/
http://prototype-window.xilinus.com/themes.html
<http://art.gnome.org/themes/metacity?page=1&sort_by=date&limit=12&view=list&order=DESC>