Looking for L1 Java Candidates, we will sponser H1

ashutosh

Hi All,

We have 50 urgent openings for Java profiles. Really Urgent

We need extremely good Java profiles with hands on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate with minimum 4 to 6 years of financial experience, interested candidates can send me their resume at (e-mail address removed)

Specially looking for candidaes who are working on L1 visa, we will sponser the H1 visa for the candidate who is willing to work with the company, and like to work with fortune 100 clients with us.

Ashutosh
973-841-2380

vimal

Hi All,

We have 50 urgent openings for Java profiles. Really Urgent

We need extremely good Java profiles with hands on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate with minimum 4 to 6 years of financial experience, interested candidates can send me their resume at (e-mail address removed)

Specially looking for candidaes who are working on L1 visa, we will sponser the H1 visa for the candidate who is willing to work with the company, and like to work with fortune 100 clients with us.

Ashutosh
973-841-2380

Hi Ashutosh,

I am having B1 visa valid till may-2012 and having 5.5+ year exp
on java/j2ee please update me if we can process.

Regards,
Vimal.(09940476730)