LOOKING FOR RUBY PROGRAMMER

Shawn Stuben

My Business Partner and I are looking for a programmer who is proficient
in RUBY. We are looking for a partner in our business or are willing to
work on contract…

If there is any interest in learning more about the opportunity pease
contact me.

Thank you for the consideration.

Xeno Campanoli

Shawn said:
My Business Partner and I are looking for a programmer who is proficient
in RUBY. We are looking for a partner in our business or are willing to
work on contract…
You probably already have lots of takers. I am not the most experienced
programmer in Ruby, but I may be the Ruby programmer with the most
experience programming (since 1983). My online resume is at:

http://www.eskimo.com/~xeno/resume.html

I have done a lot of projects where I did pretty much the whole thing
from top to bottom.

Sincerely, Xeno Campanoli
206-390-3080
(e-mail address removed)
xc

Peter Booth

SHawn,

Can you tell me a little more about what you are looking for? I live =20
in NYC, have worked in financial firms for the past 11 years, doing =20
Ruby programming for the past three. I have 11 years of Java =20
experience and a particular interest in performance tuning. I can =20
afford to be flexible about how i get compensated. I am looking for =20
an interesting, challenging, fun role.

Peter

My Business Partner and I are looking for a programmer who is =20
proficient
in RUBY. We are looking for a partner in our business or are =20
willing to
work on contract=85

If there is any interest in learning more about the opportunity pease
contact me.

Thank you for the consideration.

--=20
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.