Looking for simple nested gridview example

ThatsIT.net.au

I'm looking for a very simple nested grid view example.

Also I have been creating tables instead of using gridview for complex tasks
or just spitting out html from code.
Do you recommend using nested gridviews?

darrel

Also I have been creating tables instead of using gridview for complex
tasks or just spitting out html from code.
Do you recommend using nested gridviews?

I think it's a wash. We've been playing a bit with nested gridviews in 2.0.
It's a lot of work. Probably as much work as writing your own HTML. For long
term maintenance and transfer of knowledge, I supppose well commented nested
gridviews would have the edge.

-Darrel