Looking forward to being able to answer Ruby quizzes...

Tony Mobily

Hello People,

The subject says it all: I will consider myself a real Ruby
programmer with I am able to answer the quiz questions you post here
every week.

Going through the previous quizzes' answers, I just cannot believe
how knowledgeable some people in this list are.

I find you guys very inspiring.

So... thank you. And... I'll see you at the next quiz.

Bye,

Merc.

James Edward Gray II

Hello People,

The subject says it all: I will consider myself a real Ruby
programmer with I am able to answer the quiz questions you post
here every week.

If you can't, that's my fault, not yours!

I have rejected many quizzes because I said they were "too
easy". :) I am probably not very good at remembering to cover all
ends of the spectrum. I'm trying to get better though, I promise.

Also, don't be fooled by this week's quiz. People solved it in under
20 lines sure, but it require a fair amount of knowledge about the
workings of Ruby to do so.

Now, do you have a problem that you have been able to solve and felt
like you learned something in the process? You know your skill level
better than I do and I'm sure there are others out there close to
it. Send me your problems and I will try them:

(e-mail address removed)
Going through the previous quizzes' answers, I just cannot believe
how knowledgeable some people in this list are.

I find you guys very inspiring.

That's no lie. You wouldn't believe how much I learn each week just
running the quiz!
So... thank you. And... I'll see you at the next quiz.

Tomorrow's quiz isn't too hard, if you have familiarity with the
problem domain. The quiz for a week from tomorrow though is easy
enough that I want to see all beginners working it! ;)

James Edward Gray II