Loop through multiple Datagrids on page

chuckdfoster

I have 4 datagrids (dg1, dg2, dg3, and dg4) on a webpage. I know how to
loop through the rows in each individual datagrid, but I need to loop
through all 4. Is there a way to loop through the controls on the page,
determine if it is a datagrid or not, then I can continue my loops? I have
tried using Page.Controls, but that only gives me the "literals." Any
suggestions? Code Samples would be great help.

Thanks in advance for any shared knowledge!