  1. I have about 150 server control in a aspx page. What is the best method to use this. If i open this it eating all the memory.

    Any thoughts about it?

    joji
    =?Utf-8?B?am9qaSBrZXJhbGE=?=, Jan 20, 2004

  2. I bet you don't need all those to be server controls.
    HTML controls are lighter weight.
    In most cases labels don't need to be controls at all, it can just be
    literal text on your page.
    150 controls on a single page is a lot for a user to handle even if the
    computer can handle it. You might consider breaking this out into pages for
    more bite-sized usability.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 21, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?am9qaSBrZXJhbGE=?=

    Showjumper Guest

    Dont have so many controls on one page :)

    Showjumper, Jan 21, 2004