Luigi come back!

Jonathan N. Little

JDS said:
Didn't mean to scare you away!

He hasn't gone anywhere. He and dorayme and Neredbojias are still
toiling away at the 'thread that will never die' even after triggering
Godwin's Law in the thread! ;-)

JDS

Godwin's Law in the thread! ;-)

Is that "Hitler"?

Anyways, I don't see any more posts. Which thread do you mean? Or is it
another newsgroup.

Now that he's gone, I strangely miss the lad.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, JDS quothed:
Is that "Hitler"?

Anyways, I don't see any more posts. Which thread do you mean? Or is it
another newsgroup.

Now that he's gone, I strangely miss the lad.

You can download his picture from his website...

Jonathan N. Little

JDS said:
Is that "Hitler"?

Anyways, I don't see any more posts. Which thread do you mean? Or is it
another newsgroup.

Now that he's gone, I strangely miss the lad.

Yeah, Neredbojias raised the 'H' word and still the thread will not die!
The thread is 'Please criticize my website.' or one of the 'Re: Please
criticize my website'. Luigi stared more than one concurrent thread on
the topic...

dorayme

From: "Jonathan N. Little said:
He hasn't gone anywhere. He and dorayme and Neredbojias are still
toiling away at the 'thread that will never die' even after triggering
Godwin's Law in the thread! ;-)

OK I'll bite, Jonathon. What is Godwin's law?

dorayme

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
OK I'll bite, Jonathon. What is Godwin's law?

It came up in a thread long ago, and I had to look it up. Basically that
if a thread goes on long enough usually it will terminate when the
subject of Hitler or Nazis is raised. Usually it’s when someone is angry
and signals that they have lost their position in the argument.

dorayme

From: "Jonathan N. Little said:
It came up in a thread long ago, and I had to look it up. Basically that
if a thread goes on long enough usually it will terminate when the
subject of Hitler or Nazis is raised. Usually it¹s when someone is angry
and signals that they have lost their position in the argument.

OK and I take it a bloke called Godwin first said this...
Anyway, I don't think this thread has that sort of character (an
argument). It has too many varied genes, the stuff of
immortality...

dorayme

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme wrote:
OK and I take it a bloke called Godwin first said this...
Anyway, I don't think this thread has that sort of character (an
argument). It has too many varied genes, the stuff of
immortality...

Well I believe some have hypothesized expansion of the law’s to include
the mere mention of the topic will kill a thread. :)

Blinky the Shark

dorayme said:
Don't worry. He is not gone. I agree. It is now impossible to
imagine life without Luigi...

Looks like I'm the only one that caught that ref. :)

Hywel Jenkins

Don't worry. He is not gone. I agree. It is now impossible to
imagine life without Luigi...

I love following the threads in which Luigi asks for help. They're
hilarious. I;m not sure what's funnier: that Luigi ignores advice from
everyone but still asks, or that Luigi ignores advice from everyone and
people still give him advice.

Luigi Donatello Asero

--

I am happy that I amuse people..
but it is not true that I do not follow any advice, I follow some of them.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi said:
I am happy that I amuse people..
but it is not true that I do not follow any advice, I follow some of them.
I am curious to know but I also like being independent.

Hmmm reminds me of somebody, are you considering running for the US
presidency in '08?

Luigi Donatello Asero

Jonathan N. Little said:
Hmmm reminds me of somebody, are you considering running for the US
presidency in '08?

No.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)

From: "Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I am happy that I amuse people..
but it is not true that I do not follow any advice, I follow some of them.
I am curious to know but I also like being independent.

You have done more than amuse. It has all gone beyond amusement,
bemusement, and all these superficial things. You have *touched*
millions and transformed the world... I just hope to God that I
can sign you up for a movie before Hollywood grabs you... Not an
easy task as you have proved to be a very very dificult
businessman...

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
You have done more than amuse. It has all gone beyond amusement,
bemusement, and all these superficial things. You have *touched*
millions and transformed the world... I just hope to God that I
can sign you up for a movie before Hollywood grabs you... Not an
easy task as you have proved to be a very very dificult
businessman...

dorayme

And you have shown to like joking, don´t you?