Lxml on mac

Discussion in 'Python' started by marcroy.olsen@gmail.com, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 23, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > What to one do if one what to use lxml(http://codespeak.net/lxml/
    > index.html) on a mac?

    Have you tried installing up-to-date versions of libxml2/libxslt and running

    easy_install lxml

    ?

    Stefan
    Stefan Behnel, Jan 23, 2008

    On Jan 23, 4:19 pm, Stefan Behnel <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > What to one do if one what to use lxml(http://codespeak.net/lxml/
    > > index.html) on a mac?

    > Have you tried installing up-to-date versions of libxml2/libxslt and running
    >
    >    easy_install lxml
    >
    > ?
    >
    > Stefan

    No not yet. That was my nest step.

    But do anybody know if there is an easy way to use schema validation
    in python(on a mac) ?
    , Jan 23, 2008
  4. wrote:
    > On Jan 23, 4:19 pm, Stefan Behnel wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> What to one do if one what to use lxml(http://codespeak.net/lxml/
    >>> index.html) on a mac?

    >> Have you tried installing up-to-date versions of libxml2/libxslt and running
    >>
    >> easy_install lxml
    >>
    >> ?

    > No not yet. That was my nest step.
    >
    > But do anybody know if there is an easy way to use schema validation
    > in python(on a mac) ?

    You mean: easier than the above? Likely not many...

    Stefan
    Stefan Behnel, Jan 23, 2008

    On Jan 23, 5:08 pm, Stefan Behnel <> wrote:

    > > But do anybody know if there is an easy way to use schema validation
    > > in python(on a mac) ?

    > You mean: easier than the above? Likely not many...

    Well thanks for the reply's.

    I found GenerateDS make by Dave Kuhlman. I will try to give that a go.
    , Jan 24, 2008