Mail contents of text file

ciquo01

Im very new to Perl/CGI, im looking into it because i wanted to add
some fuctionality to my web pages.

corrently Im trying to figure out how to mail the contents of an
uploaded text file to myself. I have gone through the book i bought as
well as tried similar examples i found here in this group but to no
success.

In detail; I have an upload form, I want the script to only allow text
files, then i want the scrpit to mail me a message, the contents being
the contents of the file.

can anyone help me with this please.

Thank you