MailMerge dataset/datatable results with a local Word doc

Valerian John

I am looking for tips/samples on how the records in a dataset/table can be
merged with a Word doc on the local PC. Perhaps using XML?

TIA,
Val

Curt_C [MVP]

I dont belive they can from ASP.NET at least.
You will probably need either 1) and local app, 2) a local component or 3)
from within Word

Valerian John

Curt:

Thanks for a response. I did find some components on the web that will help
me here.

Val