    window.open(theURL, '', 'fullscreen=yes, scrollbars=no')) and opens
    my login page. ?//

    how is this possible?

    faraz, Nov 8, 2007

  2. Hi, faraz,

    As far as I'm aware of, it's not.

    You can use a pop-under to attempt to achieve the desired result.

    However this is hardly a desired solution, because many pop-blockers
    would prevent your page to show.

    In any case, why do you need your page to show in full screen, this is
    a very unusual behavior for a web page.

    Regards,

    Paulo Santos
    http://pjondevelopment.50webs.com

    PJ on Development, Nov 8, 2007

  3. faraz

    faraz Guest

    yeah..this is very unsual .. and now i know why it is.... coz it cant
    be done :) isnt it.?...

    well i worked it out with the trivial solution.. giving a link in the
    webpage to open in full screen mode or in normal mode... so the links
    work accordingly....

    thanks anyways :p

    faraz, Nov 8, 2007