make full Screen onLoad

faraz

I want to make my login page fullscreen as when user types in the URL
in the browser. the browser changes to fullscreen (like
window.open(theURL, '', 'fullscreen=yes, scrollbars=no')) and opens
my login page. ?//

how is this possible?

PJ on Development

Hi, faraz,

As far as I'm aware of, it's not.

You can use a pop-under to attempt to achieve the desired result.

However this is hardly a desired solution, because many pop-blockers
would prevent your page to show.

In any case, why do you need your page to show in full screen, this is
a very unusual behavior for a web page.

Regards,

Paulo Santos
http://pjondevelopment.50webs.com

faraz

yeah..this is very unsual .. and now i know why it is.... coz it cant
be done :) isnt it.?...

well i worked it out with the trivial solution.. giving a link in the
webpage to open in full screen mode or in normal mode... so the links
work accordingly....

thanks anyways :p