Make the rows in Datagrid closer together

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by tshad, Jun 22, 2007.

  1. tshad

    tshad Guest

    I have a datagrid that I am not showing any borders and gridlines.

    But the rows are pretty far apart. Is there a way to get them closer
    together? The DataGrid looks like:

    <asp:DataGrid
    Visible=true
    AllowSorting="false"
    AutoGenerateColumns="false"
    CellPadding="0"
    CellSpacing="0"
    ID="DataGrid1"
    runat="server"
    BorderWidth="0"
    ShowFooter="false"
    ShowHeader="true"
    GridLines="None"
    Width="245px" Style="border-collapse:collapse;padding-left:2px">

    Thanks,

    Tom
    tshad, Jun 22, 2007