    How can I make my UserControl's properties be visible to all other controls
    in a web page?

    TIA

    TCORDON, Oct 18, 2005

  2. TCORDON

    clintonG Guest

    I think writing public properties is the method that can expose the
    properties of your user control to other controls. I'd also recommend a book
    such as "C# Class Deign Handbook" from WROX who also publishes the same for
    that 'other' language ;-)

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/