    files?
    thanks
    matt
    webster, Jul 21, 2003

  2. webster

    KC Wong Guest

    > how do you make an executable file with a java file wave files and gif
    > files?
    > thanks
    > matt

    STFW

    In case you don't understand: Search the F***ing Web
    And for developers searching the web means searching in groups.google.com
    and www.google.com
    KC Wong, Jul 21, 2003

  3. webster

    webster Guest

    Suck my dick, bitch

    webster, Jul 21, 2003
  4. webster

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Jul 21, 2003
  5. webster

    KC Wong Guest

    KC Wong, Jul 21, 2003
  6. webster

    Jacob Guest

    Jacob, Jul 21, 2003
  7. webster

    Jon A. Cruz Guest

    webster wrote:
    > Thanks Roedy, I'm glad some one will lend a hand to the not so smart and
    > knowledgeable (like Wong). And to everyone, sorry about the offensive post
    > before, i don't really appreciate it when people swear at me.

    It's actually not so much swearing, as a standard technical term.

    http://foldoc.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?query=RTFM

    It's been a standard part of the vernacular for 'bout 20 years now.
    Jon A. Cruz, Jul 21, 2003
  8. Jon A. Cruz wrote:
    > webster wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks Roedy, I'm glad some one will lend a hand to the not so smart and
    >> knowledgeable (like Wong). And to everyone, sorry about the offensive
    >> post
    >> before, i don't really appreciate it when people swear at me.

    > It's actually not so much swearing, as a standard technical term.
    >

    > http://foldoc.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?query=RTFM
    >

    > It's been a standard part of the vernacular for 'bout 20 years now.

    I generally consider the F to be silent as in

    RTFM - Read The Manual
    NFW - No Way
    PFM - Pure Magic
    TMFI - Too Much Information
    TFMI - Too Much Information
    TFMFI - Too Much (well you get the idea)
    David Zimmerman, Jul 21, 2003